It is time to order for the last 2 months of this school year. Hot lunch ordering for May & June will be open on April 22nd, and ordering will close at 8 pm on April 29th. No late orders will be accepted!!
If you have kids in Kindergarten, please make sure they are in class on the scheduled lunch days. If you order and it is not on their day for school, please pick up the lunch that was ordered on the hot lunch day.
If you have already registered, just log into your account at dce.hotlunches.net, and order from there. If you have not already set up your account, here's how to get started...
- Go to hotlunches.net
- Click on "Click Here to Register"
- Enter Access Code DCHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Davidson Creek Elementary. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on "Orders"
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
We only accept hot lunch order payments through the online payment provider Bambora. No cheque or cash payments will be accepted at any time.
Bambora is a merchant account for the hot lunch program that allows you to pay with debit card, credit card, Interac, Apple Pay, or Android Pay.
If you are able to volunteer to sort and hand out lunches, please click the date(s) available in the ‘Volunteer Registration’ tab on the website, or click the Volunteer box while ordering. All help is greatly appreciated!!